Consider C525 Citation safety pilot
Cessna C525 Citation safety pilot is a skilled pilot holding an appropriate proficiency to assure the on-board safety operation.
Safety pilot Cessna C525 Citation
Our Cessna C525 Citation safety pilots are holders of the EASA Cessna C525 Citation type rating with the Type rating instructor - TRI(A) privileges for Cessna C525 Citation airplane.
Safety pilot will support your flight planning, pre-flight procedures, and during the whole flight - especially during the most demanding parts of the flight.
We are glad to provide you with the skilled personnel - Cessna C525 Citation safety pilots, who will enhance safety of your private flight operation.
We strongly recommend to ask for Cessna C525 Citation safety pilot in case of the following:
- less than 100h hours as a freshly type rated pilot
- small previous on-type experience with less than 10 hours/month
- transition from the old (classic instruments) to the new (EFIS or glass cockpit) variant of the Cessna C525 Citation airplane
- transition from the new (EFIS glass cockpit) to the old (classic instruments) variant of the Cessna C525 Citation airplane
- operation within the complex airspace (RVSM, NAT)
- operation to the airports with more complex procedures (London City, Lugano, Sion, Innsbruck)
- operation to the airports with short runway (in general less than 5000ft)
- operation to the airport HUBs during the peak time
- anytime you are under the time pressure (appointment at the destination, etc)
- during the bad (marginal) weather operations
- or anytime you deem it viable...